Swiping down on your main shelves screen you can acces the general settings menu.
Here you have some usefull and awesome features:
- Options: lets you configure some basic settings. See below.
- Pocket: integrate your Pocket account to sync your articles.
- Feedly: integrate your Feedly account to sync your articles.
- Instapaper: integrate your Instapaper account to sync your articles.
- Schedule: define when you want to automatically sync your articles.
- Cloud Sync: share your reading points, bookmarks and notes within your devices.
Here you can configure two main Playepub settings:
- Default folder to download books from external libraries. This is where the books will be saved after downloading. Defaults to your device shared “books” folder.
- Automatically open downloaded books. If you check this option on, downloaded books from external libraries will be automatically opened and added you shelves.
- Automatic folders. You can add/remove folders that will be automatically and silently scanned for new books each time you open Playepub. If new books are found they will be opened into your shelves.
On the action bar overflow there is a “Reset” option that completely resets the app as if you had just installed it, removing everything, including your opened books. Use it carefully.