When reading a book you can customice some general settings that will apply to any book you open. Just select “Settings” on action bar when reading.
- Watch format 24h: changes between 12/24H the clock on top when reading.
- Prevent standby: sets the device always on and forces to not sleep switching the screen off. Usefull when reading.
- Prevent rotation. Locks the rotation in the current orientation.
- Swipe changes chapter: lets you decide the behaviour of swipe gesture.
- On: a left to right gesture goes to next chapter and a right to left one to the previous one.
- Off: a right to left gesture goes to next page and a left to right to previous one.
- Page animation: enables 3D page flipping effect.
- Long press on volume keys changes page:
- Passport specific: These two settings let Passport users customize how they want to interact with the device:
- Enable touch keyboard: enables or disables touch keyboard.
- Enable touch screen: enables or disabled touch screen.
- Highlight color: lets you decide the color for highlights on text.