Swiping down on your main shelves screen you can acces the general settings menu.
Here you have some usefull and awesome features:
- Options: lets you configure some basic settings. See below.
- Pocket: integrate your Pocket account to sync your articles.
- Feedly: integrate your Feedly account to sync your articles.
- Instapaper: integrate your Instapaper account to sync your articles.
- Schedule: define when you want to automatically sync your articles.
- Cloud Sync: share your reading points, bookmarks and notes within your devices.
Here you can configure two main Playepub settings:
- Default folder to download books from external libraries. This is where the books will be saved after downloading. Defaults to your device shared “books” folder.
- Automatically open downloaded books. If you check this option on, downloaded books from external libraries will be automatically opened and added you shelves.
- Automatic folders. You can add/remove folders that will be automatically and silently scanned for new books each time you open Playepub. If new books are found they will be opened into your shelves.